ASO Specialist (Remote)
RemoteUnited States, New York, REMOTEMarketing
Air Apps' team is hiring highly motivated teammates to help build, maintain and market our mobile applications. We are a 100% remote company with just over 18 employees working across the globe every single day to build products that enrich people's lives. We combine the simplicity and greatness of Apple products by creating utility and productivity apps that make people's lives easier. Our portfolio contains Translate Now & Calculator Air, both the fastest-growing apps in their category. Our apps have been downloaded over 50 million times and received over 2 million ratings with an average of 4.6 stars.
At Air Apps, we intend to make people's life easier by offering software solutions that allow people to perform their daily activities in work, social, fitness, and learning right from their mobile devices.
About the role
We are looking for an ASO Specialist who will drive App Store Optimization efforts to ensure top rankings and conversions for keywords in all applicable App Stores. Your goal will be to ensure that our apps appear at the top of search results and improve key metrics that drive conversions, such as TTR and CR. You will collaborate with Product Managers and Designers to optimize organic user acquisition through App Store meta-data tests and improvements.
- To develop ASO strategies and optimize conversion rates.
- To monitoring and tracking app store and keyword rankings using the latest analytic tracking tools.
- To optimize app meta-data in multiple languages.
- To write app titles, descriptions, and promo texts using researched keywords.
- To execute A/B tests, collect and analyze data and results.
- To conduct competitive analysis, staying up-to-date on the competitive landscape and any changes to the storefronts that could affect rankings or search results.
- To create frameworks for measuring and reporting on ASO campaign performance, and the impact on the user acquisition funnel and performance.
- To coordinate with creative teams on assets and collaborate closely with the product and user acquisition team.
We offer a fully remote, results-driven work style that enhances productivity and quality, providing excellent work-life balance. We also have great opportunities to connect within our international team through coffee calls, team meetings, and hackathons.
- Proven startup with significant ambitions
- Highly competitive salary and bonuses
- Flexible work environment, 100% remote
- Apple hardware environment
- USD100.00 Monthly allowance (Home office, Learning, Wellness)
- USD350.00 Home office set up
- Retreats - We plan to hold a yearly get together (COVID19 - when safe again)
- Health insurance (or your country's standard)
- 24 Annual vacation days (or your country's standard)
- 4 weeks sick leave (or your country's standard)
- 4 weeks parental leave (or your country's standard)
- National holidays (or your country's standard)
- 40 Hours work-week (or your country's standard)
- Plus any other statutory benefit in your country
You are passionate about building world-class software. You aspire to join an energetic team in a fast-growing startup to develop and grow products at scale. Your desired skills and experience include:
- At least 3 years of experience in app store optimization, analytics tools, and software.
- Proven knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods, and effective strategies for improving app store performance.
- Deep knowledge of modern analytics, reporting, and business intelligence tools, including data visualization tools.
- Analytical skills and experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in creating and measuring A/B tests.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills to engineers, managers, and executives.
- Proven ability to work both independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in English is a must as it is our company language.
- A passionate iPhone user who loves Apple.
- Experience in screenshot design is a plus.
The job requires operating in small teams in a highly dynamic and remote environment. Working remotely means that you need to, at least, manage one person - yourself. You must be able to, including but not limited to:
- Work effectively with multi-functional and international teams
- Work highly collaborative, without any micro-management necessary
- Use Slack and other remote communication/reporting tools
- Implement and structure a remote working routine
- Discipline and manage yourself
- Communicate heavily about statuses and issues
- Combine work and life in a healthy and productive flow
- Juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Work agile and fast, very fast
- Receive and provide constructive feedback
- Embrace changes
- Find the needle in the haystack and solve problems methodically
What Happens Next?
We expect to review your application ASAP. You'll hear from us within 2-3 days if we decide to invite you to a technical exercise. The exercise is representative of the kind of day-to-day work you'd be doing on the team. We usually only invite candidates to this stage that meet minimum standards, and those candidates should expect to spend about 2-3 hours completing this test.
The next phase of the hiring process will be a video interview with our people operations manager (approx. 30 min). You and she will talk through your background and your approach to remote, teamwork and Air Apps. After the people interview, the top candidates will proceed to the team interview stage. You'll talk with 1-2 members of the team about your technical knowledge, experience and discuss the position (approx. 1h).
The top candidates will proceed to the final interview stage. You'll talk to the leadership team and will align yours and the company's expectations. We aim to make an offer 3-5 days after your final interview.
Please note that we're unable to offer individual feedback during the process. We usually see 1,000+ applications, and our team can't provide personalized feedback. It is a demanding application process. We appreciate you giving us that consideration, and we promise to provide you with our full attention in return.
This position is fully REMOTE; no re-allocation or visa sponsorship is provided. You will work from anywhere; however, you will be hired in your legal country of residency.