Customer Support Specialist (Remote - Brazil)
RemoteBrazil, São Paulo, REMOTECustomer Success
Air Apps' team is hiring highly motivated teammates to help build, maintain and market our mobile applications. We are a 100% remote company with just over 18 employees working across the globe every single day to build products that enrich people's lives. We combine the simplicity and greatness of Apple products by creating utility and productivity apps that make people's lives easier. Our portfolio contains Translate Now & Calculator Air, both the fastest-growing apps in their category. Our apps have been downloaded over 50 million times and received over 2 million ratings with an average of 4.6 stars.
At Air Apps, we intend to make people's life easier by offering software solutions that allow people to perform their daily activities in work, social, fitness, and learning right from their mobile devices.
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager who will be the company's voice for our global customers. As part of the customer support team, you'll enjoy an engaging and fast-paced environment, with opportunities to contribute to the growth of the air apps brand. You will collaborate with the engineering and marketing team by reporting issues or improvements that meet the needs of our audience with reports and metrics on the level of satisfaction of our global customers. You must be a passionate self-taught person who will lead the customer experience, managing your time on multiple projects. Our ideal candidate will also have strong technical skills, from communication through support channels to documentation and coordination.
- Your primary responsibility will be to support Air Apps global customers.
- You are the company's voice and interact with our customers in a friendly, professional, and personal way.
- Find the cause of any technical problem our customers face and help quickly resolve or provide a solution.
- Customer Experience Strategies.
- Provide advisory service to ensure excellence in service and monitor quality indicators and metrics.
- Act at the operational, tactical, and strategic levels with areas that directly and indirectly impact the end customer.
Expected daily activities
- Solve our customer's problems via Zendesk, social media, and other communication channels.
- Generate and manage reports metrics about customer experience.
- Create projects focused on enhancing the experience of our customers.
- Properly manage and document all work performed.
We offer a fully remote, results-driven work style that enhances productivity and quality, providing excellent work-life balance. We also have great opportunities to connect within our international team through coffee calls, team meetings, and hackathons.
- Proven startup with significant ambitions
- Highly competitive salary and bonuses
- Flexible work environment, 100% remote
- Apple hardware environment
- USD100.00 Monthly allowance (Home office, Learning, Wellness)
- USD350.00 Home office set up
- Retreats - We plan to hold a yearly get together (COVID19 - when safe again)
- Health insurance (or your country's standard)
- 24 Annual vacation days (or your country's standard)
- 4 weeks sick leave (or your country's standard)
- 4 weeks parental leave (or your country's standard)
- National holidays (or your country's standard)
- 40 Hours work-week (or your country's standard)
- Plus any other statutory benefit in your country
You are passionate about building world-class software. You aspire to join an energetic team in a fast-growing startup to build and grow products at scale. Your desired skills and experience include:
- Proficient in English
- 3+ years of professional experience in Customer Support
- Excellent knowledge of Zendesk, social media, and other communication channels
- Self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Be up to date with the latest Customer Experience trends, features, and requirements
- Enthusiasm for finding the cause of any technical problem our customers face and help quickly resolve or provide a solution
- BS in Customer Service or equivalent industry experience
The job requires operating in small teams, in a highly dynamic and remote environment. Working remote means that you need to, at least, manage one person - yourself. You must be able to, including but not limited to:
- Work effectively with multi-functional and international teams
- Work highly collaborative, without any micro-management necessary
- Use Slack and other remote communication/reporting tools
- Implement and structure a remote working routine
- Discipline and manage yourself
- Communicate heavily about statuses and issues
- Combine work and life in a healthy and productive flow
- Juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Work agile and fast, very fast
- Receive and provide constructive feedback
- Embrace changes
- Find the needle in the haystack and solve problems methodically
What Happens Next?
We expect to review your application ASAP. You'll hear from us within 2-3 days if we decide to invite you to a technical exercise. The exercise is representative of the kind of day-to-day work you'd be doing on the team. We usually only invite candidates to this stage that meet minimum standards, and those candidates should expect to spend about 2-3 hours completing this test.
The next phase of the hiring process will be a video interview with our people operations manager (approx. 30 min). You and she will talk through your background and your approach to remote, teamwork and Air Apps. After the people interview, the top candidates will proceed to the team interview stage. You'll talk with 1-2 members of the team about your technical knowledge, experience and discuss the position (approx. 1h).
The top candidates will proceed to the final interview stage. You'll talk to the leadership team and will align yours and the company's expectations. We aim to make an offer 3-5 days after your final interview.
Please note that we're unable to offer individual feedback during the process. We usually see 1,000+ applications, and our team can't provide personalized feedback. It is a demanding application process. We appreciate you giving us that consideration, and we promise to provide you with our full attention in return. We look forward to hearing from you!
This position is fully REMOTE, no re-allocation or visa sponsorship is provided. You will be able to work from anywhere; however, you will be hired in your legal country of residency.