Mobile Marketing Manager (Remote)
At Air Apps, our mission is to combine the simplicity and greatness of Apple products by creating utility and productivity apps that make people's lives easier. Our apps are created to empower users to perform their daily tasks with ease.
Our portfolio contains Translate Now & Calculator Air, both the fastest-growing apps in their category. Our apps have been downloaded over 40 million times and received over 2 million ratings with an average of 4.6 stars.
We are looking for a Mobile Marketing Manager who will drive worldwide customer acquisition through our mobile advertising channels. You will define and establish the role of the PMM at Air App which includes setting up and staffing up the marketing team. You will build and manage the execution of highly impactful acquisition campaigns while leading a cross-functional team.
This position is fully REMOTE*
We offer a fully remote, result-driven work style, which we believe enhances productivity and
quality, providing greater work-life balance. We also have great opportunities to connect within
our international team through coffee calls, team meetings, and hackathons.
You are passionate about reaching out to the world through marketing. You aspire to join a energetic
team in a fast-growing startup in order to scale products and make an impact.
In this position, you will:
- Create and own the roadmap and strategy across ASO and paid marketing channels
- Globally, managing a significant budget.
- Execute campaigns across ad platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, Apple
- Search Ads, TikTok, and Snapchat.
- Optimize campaigns as well as analyze results to help us determine how and where our budget should be allocated
- Identify new distribution channels, build strategy publisher relationships, develop test plans, execute, optimize, and scale
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained
- Manage a cross-functional team by coordinating them towards a common marketing goal.
- Partner closely with our backend team to improve our internal business intelligence system.
- Manage development of all creative assets (including app store assets and static/video assets used for paid channels) by working closely with creative team.
- Collaborate with creative team and ASO responsible to develop app store assets with updated features while incorporating findings from ASO and paid campaigns.
- Set and keep track of quarterly OKR’s in weekly meetings with individual team members.
- Manage relationships with key partners in the mobile ecosystem (e.g. Google, Apple, Search Ads....)
- 4+ years of proven experience in ASO and paid mobile app marketing (experience in Google Ads, Search Ads, and Facebook Ads required).
- Experience using third party mobile attribution tool such as Appsflyer, Adjust, or Kochava to drive effective campaign optimization strategies
- Deep knowledge of modern analytics, reporting, and business intelligence tools. Including data visualization tools.
- Analytical skills and experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Very good knowledge of marketing landscape and roadmap to deliver improved efficiency and growth.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Proficiency in English is a must as it is our company language.
- Excited by a startup environment and passionate iPhone user.
- Proven startup with large ambitions
- Competitive salary
- MacBooks are our standard
- Monthly Home office allowance
- Home office Set up includes: chair, monitor, mouse/track pad
- Monthly Learning allowance
- Health insurance
- Wellness Benefit
- Flexible work environment
- International team
- 24 Annual Vacation Days